Blog Search

LisbonJet's Logbook
Blog established by TriStar500.net Site
AVIATION & TRAVEL

April 10, 2017

Canada - amazing Niagara Falls

Toronto was the first big city I visited back in 1991. Everything was so different from what I have seen until that date, that I really can't forget that trip.

The flight TP304 to Toronto, departed from Lisbon and had one stop in Montréal - Mirabel. I'm quite sure we stayed in the aircraft during the turnaround time. I also remember that it was the first time I travelled in Business Class. From TAP archives, the aircraft was the Airbus A310 with tail number CS-TEI. The A310 was still a very recent type in the fleet and it marked a new era in the history of the airline which evolved from a loyal Boeing customer (apart from the L-1011) to an all Airbus fleet.

Between Montreal and Toronto

From Toronto, I remember visiting the amazing CN Tower and having dinner in the revolving 360 Restaurant. I also recall seeing squirrels running free in the backyards of the houses and snowing for the first time, even if it was a very light snowfall.

-o0o-
Niagara Falls

One of the highlights of the trip was going to the Niagara Falls. We experienced really cold temperatures but for sure it was worth it.
We also went up to the top of the Skylon Tower and enjoyed a wonderful view of the Falls from its observation deck.







Little me pushing the baby stroller

-o0o-
Pearson Intl


And little me at the airport gate, admiring the TAP's Airbus, before our flight back to Lisboa:



Recently, TAP Portugal announced they will relaunch the route to Toronto this summer which got me really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment